· 1 Tbs. active dry yeast
· 1/2-cup corn meal
· 2 cups white rice flour
· 1/2-cup cornstarch
· 1/2-cup potato starch
· 3 Tbs. instant dry milk or Dari-Free Milk
· 2 tsp. chili powder
· 2 tsp. xanthan gum
· 1 1/2 tsp. salt
· 1 cup low fat vegetarian refried beans
· 2 Tbs. honey
· 1/4-cup olive oil
· 2 large eggs
· 1 tsp. cider vinegar
· 2/3 cup plus 2 Tbs. water
· 2, 8-oz. packages of low-fat, gluten-free cream cheese
· 2, 16-oz.jars of gluten-free salsa, extra liquid drained off
· 8 oz. shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
Combine yeast, corn meal, rice flour, cornstarch, potato starch, milk, chili powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Mix well with a fork.Combine beans, honey, oil, eggs, vinegar and water. Add to dry ingredients and beat for 3 minutes or until mixture is smooth.
Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Lightly oil a 14-inch deep dish pizza pan. Scoop dough into pan. Oil a sheet of plastic wrap and lay it, oiled side down, over dough. Press dough evenly into pan and all the way up the side of the pan.
Spread bottom of dough with cream cheese. Cover with salsa and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges of crust are deep brown and cheese is bubbling. Cool slightly before cutting.