- When you send an email from our web site or call our offices, we will ask for information such as your name, address, business, phone number and e-mail address.
We use information about businesses and individuals only to serve our business and individual clients: to help us assess your situation so we may offer better services or to provide you with specials, newsletters, or other information.
The glutenfree.com website (the website) utilize cookies for 2 purposes:
For session management - 1: Temporary cookies serve to identify the user during each individual visit to the site ("session"). This is a built-in feature of technology over which the website manager has no active knowledge or control. These cookies are temporarily stored in the user's browser memory throughout the course of each individual session. No other use can be made of these cookies.
For password management - 2: If a user is an authorised admin or contributor, a permanent password cookie is stored on the users hard drive, this cookie is not used for any other purpose. We wish to make it clear that no other use is or can be made of the information contained in these cookies, and there is no trace of individual sessions. While users must enable cookies on their browsers in order to use the admin or contributor features of the site, the decision remains in the hands of the individual. No third party cookies are used!
Yes. glutenfree.com tracks the movement of our visitors through our site through a variety of means. These include:
- Reports based on links visited
- Reports based on source of entrance to the site domain
- Reports based on search engines and search terms used to find our site
- Reports based on amount of time spent viewing specific sections/pages of the site
Please note however that we do not track the movement of individual users. This is because the software we use does not allow for the personal identification of individual users. That is, individuals remain anonymous when visiting www.glutenfree.com until they choose to provide personally identifying information via login, email, sign-up form, or other means. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.